LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I've become a huge water drinker over the past year or so and like others here I love it with fresh lemon or lime squeezed in. Citrus naturally helps burn certain fats so it can help with weight loss as well.

I don't drink alcohol anymore and rarely have a diet soda, so I primarily drink San Pellegrino with a dash of sparkling blood orange or grapefruit juice, coffee in the morning with a little honey and half/half, and unsweetend ice tea.

We also juice one meal out of the day (usually dinner) and it has made a huge difference in every way imaginable. Once you get hooked on the zing fresh fruit and veggie juice gives you, there's no going back!

I'm not a big stevia lover. It's way too sweet for me. I love agave nectar and local honey though and cook/bake with them as much as possible.

Stay away from artificial sweeteners...nasty stuff! Good luck
I am pretty big on fresh fruits and veggies. It is not uncommon for me to have had an entire day's recommended servings by lunch time.

My main focus right now are modifying drinks. One, it is easier to make small changes and two, my children will be along for the ride. Luckily for me, they already drink a lot of water. But they do like juices as much as I do.

I am not a fan of lemon flavored water but I do like the idea of adding any citrus fruit for an extra kick of flavor AND fat burning benefit.