genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
We have speculated that maybe country folks are used to seeing "tomboyish" women because of all of the women who do farm labor here or all of the "country girls" who wear camo and hunt. Or maybe its just that country folks do they whole "bless their heart" thing and move on.
I understand this entirely! That's what living in Saskatchewan is like... you can't tell the butches from the farm women from the hunting women from the ones who are all three or a combination thereof or... ugh, my head is spinning.

Saskatoon is not a small town, at 265,000 people, but it sure feels like one sometimes. The pictures of your parade remind me of the first Pride parade I went to here, in 1999. The protesters were in full force. There was violence. We got egged. The cops were in beat-down mode. It wasn't as scary as it sounds because it was spread along the parade route, but people were cautious.

That year there were 200 people at the parade. Last year there were 2,500.

The times, they are a'changin'. From one girl in a bumpkin town to another, Medusa, you look FUCKING GORGEOUS in those pictures!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: