Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the long 28 minute ride home video. The girl "Sammi" he was referring to in the video I posted I think is his girlfriend or who maybe is just a girl he likes. He called her on the phone on the way home. So, that makes it extra cute when he said to his Dad on the phone, "I think she is here because she is in love with me".

He also spends the car ride worrying bad things are going to happen to the people he loves.

Why he needs to reference people's race (and assumed one driver might be gay b/c he was driving a yellow car), when speaking about them I don't know, but....a product of his environment, like most of us when we are young, I suppose. Hopefully, he will get how that is "othering" when he grows up.

Anyway, below is the "car ride" video. His sister is crying through out due to laughter.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIwe-R0y0oE&feature=relmfu"]Chaddy wisdom teeth car ride - YouTube[/nomedia]

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: