cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stuck @ home on a Friday night so I'm fillin' this thing out! :)

50 Questions

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? My student loan. Three more years to go, though!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I honestly can't remember since it has been so long.

3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to? Not really.

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? I wouldn't because then I might not be the awesome person I am today.

5. Name of your favorite teacher? A drop of water.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? I was sure I was going to be married with 7 kids by the time I was 27. HA!

8. How many colleges did you attend? None. I attended two universities, though.

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? 1) clean 2) matched 3) comfortable.

10. What are your thoughts on gas prices? I don't have a car, so I don't pay attention to the gas prices. I am sure they are pretty high right now, though.

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? I would move to Port Townsend, WA. and I would bring my cat. The rest of you all could come visit. :P

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "Turn that fucking thing off!" and then "5 more minutes. Again."

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? "I have to make it to the bus on time in the morning."

14. Favorite style of underwear? cute and cotton.

16. What errand/chore do you despise? dusting.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? yes, definitely.

18. Get up early or sleep in? sleep in until at least 8 a.m. please.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? n/a

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a partner? go on adventures together.

21. Have you found real love yet? once or twice.

22. When did you first start feeling old? March 2012.

23. Favorite 80's movie? The Never-ending Story.

24. Your favorite lunch item? Sandwich.

25. What do you get every time you go to the store? Apples.

26. Beach or lake? Usually lake, but sometimes I really crave the beach.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? I do. (heh.)

28. Coolest thing you own? My brown and light pink Chuck's are pretty cool.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? n/a

31. What's your drink? Currently diggin' Cosmos. Drinks that are sweeter and with vodka are my preference.

32. What do you think of Wikileaks? I don't.

33. One country you never want to go to? Pakistan.

34. Who from high school would you like to run in to? I avoid most of those people like the plague.

35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? I don't have a car, but if I did the radio station would be tuned to C89.5.

36. Is it better to give or to receive? To give.

37. Bath or Shower? Shower. Unless there's one of those gigantic Jacuzzi tubs. *bliss*

38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I think perhaps getting involved with some of the people I have gotten involved with in the first place.

39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? Yeah, they're alright.

40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Jessye Norman.

41. Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors.

42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? I rear-ended someone once. Their car was fine but mine was pretty bad.

43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its actual purpose? No.

44. Last book you read for real? The Mists of Avalon.

45. Something you've kept from childhood? I have a velveteen rabbit my great grandmother sewed for me when I was an infant.

46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? On my grandparent's boat? It was strange to me at the time because we used a small cup of water to conserve it.

47. Somewhere you've never been and would like to go? I'd like to go to a sandy beach that has warm water.

48. Do you go to church? No.

49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? New relationship.

50. Just how OLD are you? I'm 35!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post: