View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #32
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Now that I am on this side of the depression, what I figured out, was as long as I put one foot in front of the other, and breathed in and out 20 times a minute, I was close to the sun than I was to the darkness...and because I kept doing it, I am where I am now.

when my brother killed himself, he ended his ability to look back and say, "wow, glad I didnt do that"....

and if you think no one loves you enough to stay here, think again. You have NO idea what the people left behind go thru. And they go thru it because they do love you... even if its your dog, dammit, stay for them...
I think that is why i have gotten so attached to my friend's dogs..i have never been so attachted to a dog before.......and now i actually pine for him ...i wish i could have animals...but my landlord says otherwise......so here i pine for Brody....and keep counting the breaths every minute....for what I still dont know....????? I wonder if it even really matters......