View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #34
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
honey, I am going to say this to you...and to anyone who says things like "I wonder if it even really matters...." Have you thought about going to therapy? And if you say it wont help, NOT GOING really wont help. GOING might....

I did...and yes, lord yes, it helped... there is no harm in seeking help. No shame. Its far better than dying...

just saying...consider it....
Yes I have and have been.......many times for that matter.....lets see...one therapist was ever available when i arrived for my appointments....she was on the phone....doing paperwork....so i stopped going..this past summer .....i was in therapy and he thought bc i was a nurse.....it was more important to discuss the current healthcare situations...and when i would try to steer things back to my situation.(how selfish of me) well he turns them back to his topic of the day....so i stopped going...unfortuanatly i am no in a position to pay out of pocket and i have no health insurance.....and TN doesnt have crap for mental health