BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to have a place to bring in animals to adopt out....however....I would end up keeping every single animal cause I'd fall in love with it and Julie would not trust any other humans to properly care for them.

We're very cynical when it comes to other humans. Animals? We love em all. They don't mean to be the way they are. Not their fault a human(s) didn't think it all the way through because animals DO grow up at some point and don't even get me started on humans who breed for fighting purposes.

I commend you for wanting to start something like that. For me personally, I feel people who run responsible and safe adoption agencies are right up there with police, firefighters, etc. Just because an animal can't vote doesn't mean they don't deserve love too.

Wow, I prayed on that bull some. Lol. I'mma shaddup now.

Good Luck,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: