WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Every one of my animals have been rescues. Well... except Coco the Schnauzer who was bred by my best friends ex-fiance. But he bred his dog because he loved them so much... not so much for the money... a misguided way to show his love... I adopted her at 5 months because he couldnt find anyone to buy her.. He had 4 dogs at home and his neighbors were complaining.

Riley our lab is an example of why I rescue. She was 2 when her owners took her back to the no kill shelter they adopted her from. They had left her outside for 2 years and she is deathly scared of rain and wet grass. Poor dog took several weeks to even come into the living room from the kitchen. She was coming a long way until an ex roommates dog got into a fight with her. Now she thinks she needs to protect me all the time.

She and the biiigggggg dog Moose (100 pound Mastiff) both think they need to protect me and thus can not be on the same floor of the house together... Its very sad but I also know that Riley gets more love and affection than she would from another home. At this stage in her life I dont think anyone would adopt her being afraid she might attack another dog. The sad thing is she is a wonderful dog with her sisters.. She is a sweet loving dog. She just cant be around the big dog...

This is why I rescue... I take the ones that others dont want. Now.. Peppa... lol... anyone who would take her would give her back in 5 minutes flat!! She is rotten!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: