Old 07-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #64
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tour coverage

I always look forward to the Tour! I hate to admit I'm not as knowledgeable as I'd like to be about it. I'll blame that on a short attention span. Someone had mentioned in a previous post about waiting until 10 minutes into prime time coverage to avoid stage results until their own viewing. I do the same! Though I'm kind of sad each day to not have been able to watch it LIVE.

I will say also that I miss Versus' coverage. I liked to watch for the word of the day or whatever they called the contest and also the trivia. I'm not one for contests, but I found that fun. *dork* I thought they had better video summaries of the stages - though don't count on my memory for that one. I catch up on bicycling.com. But they usually have just interviews and not much race video.

Anyway - I don't participate much in forums. I just wanted to let y'all know there's another Tour fan out there!
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote