Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
Well....right now 100% of all US military uniforms are made in the USA.... Georgia in fact. I wonder how fast the perception would change if we stayed at home where we belong, and let the rest of the world deal with their own shit while we deal with our corporate greed.

Ciaran,

I'm apologize if my post had a bit more pepper than I'd intended. It was not aimed at you personally and I can see re-reading it that's exactly what it looks like.

It's very frustrating for me to see Americans step over other Americans that are hungry, homeless, and unemployed to help people that do not want our help or appreciate the efforts. Although the rest of the world may not see it, it matters very much to those that live here where those uniforms are made and this is why....

Detroit is 254 miles from here and it's as if it does not exist and what's happening to the people there does not matter to anyone but them. 254 miles and it could be us....508 miles and it could be St Louis. You see, it means so much more than simply where uniforms are made.

This shit matters

It matters a lot
Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post: