View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #248
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

after I've returned to the house, sitting here posting about things I'm thankful for...
my phone beeps a text
I read: "I'll KILL YA!" ...
Me: "What the hell did I do now?"

no answer

Me: "I turned the stove off!"

no answer

Me: "WHAT??!!"

phone beeps (typos adding to comedy): "Whn did u put a bottle of water full of lemon juice in my fridge... and do you know what it feels like coming oit of yoir nose"

Me: OMFG!!!
Me: I didn't put it in the fridge!! You must have picked it up from counter!

2 minutes later, beep: I turned up the bottle and took a big gulp it shocked me so bad it spewed out my nose OMG!

me: OMFG!!! ROFLMAO!!! LMAO!!!! (while recalling he had done the same thing recently at a restaurant with a friend)

me: Where's the video?

them: It was cd and in fridge and LEMONY, LOL ... tbe first thing I thought was damn that was cruel... im killin her!

Me: CLEANS out your sinuses

them: LORD what is a comical night

Me: Can't kill me when I already ran out door!! .... you don't need to snort salt water now!!

them: LOL

Me: Are you okay?...... if you are, I am still laughing!!

them: yeah im ok it was just a shock

Me: Thought I ran over your dog the way you yelled!

..... later on, after texting about dog medicine...

Me: you sure aspirin will help him? It won't hurt him like it does a little kid?

Them: real asporin

Me: (chuckling at them using their new phone, and the voice commands that can't understand a southern accent) Ok, I'll see if they sell ASPORIN...

them: "sticks tongue out at u"

Me: bet it still tastes like lemon!!

them: LOL yeah it kinda does!

Me:
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: