View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #19
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
I am a Christian...

But I am one of those Christians who finds wisdom, faith, understanding, and guidance from many sources... not just Christ.

The word Christianity has, in my very humble opinion, been co-opted by a radical right.

I thought I would start a thread where we can post quotes, sayings, words of wisdom, whatever... from various sources.... that may help us as we navigate life's challenges...

Just a thought... that perhaps in our differences we can find our commonality... even on a spiritual level.
1 John 3:18 Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

I had forgotten about that verse, to quote it word for word... being raised in the Dunkard Brethren Church, I should have had this committed to memory...I remembered the concept, but not the words... I am recently reminded, in a good way, how much I have lived my life by those words, and how my life was shaped by it's teachings...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote