View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Mascara wise I love Diorshow I use the lash primer(Diorshow Maximizer) as well and it looks amazing.

As for skin I am a Philosophy girl. The purity cleanser is out of this world and the Miracle Worker line has brought my skin back to life. If you are looking for some hydration I suggest When hope is not enough or Hope in a Jar moisturizer by Philosophy.

Another awesome and wonderfully hydrating product that is good for anti aging as well is Peter Thomas Roth Dragon Blood. This is a miracle worker and can be applied under anything.

You can try both the Philosophy and Dragons Blood by going into Sephora and asking to sample both. They will give you some to go.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: