Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I plan on heading out to the gym,realizing at that point that its time to do laundry,unfortunatly I am not lucky enough to have a washer and dryer in my apartment so the laundrymat it is. Throwing my laundry into the back of my jeep ,lucky for me the laundry mat isnt that far from me,turning on my ipod andheading downtown,pulling up outside walking around to grab my laundry from the back of
the jeep I see her,She is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
Medium height ,not too tall but definatly not short, she has longest redish brown hair,and did i mention her curves could drive anyone crazy? She is wearing just a simple dark blue marines hoodie and jeans and man does she wear it well. I have always loved the jeans and hoodie type woman, but never have seen someone so sexy looking.Knowing I have to figure out something to say to her before the laundry gets done. Thinking to myself that I better actually get inside with my laundry before she finishes hers while I am outside watching from afar.
Grabbing my clothes from the back and heading inside I walk over to the washer next to hers,she is leaned against it glancing down at her kindle,it appears she is reading but I cant tell.This feeling is new to me,shyness that just isnt me I have confidence with any woman I meet but not her, she is just stunning and leaves me speachless.
The beeping of my washer goes off, going to transfer my clothes to the dryer I realize I forgot my dryer sheets.
Perfect I think to myself, Ill just ask her if she has a spare .
Slightly Embaresed I say"Excuse me miss,do you happen to have a spare dryer sheet I seem to have forgotten mine"
She laughs "Sure here you go , it happens to me all the time"
Gaining some confidence I ask "So what are you reading"?
"Just some new book about baking bread" She replies
"Oh I love homemade bread are you trying to make some"?I ask
"Well No I am in school,Learning to be a pastry chef I hope to one day own my own bakery,"is her response
This keeps the conversation going for a while
Her laundry is almost done knowing If i want to continue I better either ask for her number or offer mine.
I can do this, I think to myself "So um do you come here often"
Wow that was an epic fail , I meant to ask for her number and now I am asking if she comes to a laundry mat often dont I sound like an idiot.
"Uh yea I come here every tuesday"Her response seemed hesitant
The beeping of her dryer goes off
"Well have a good one " She says
"Yea you to , maybe see ya some other time"I respond
A few minutes later my drying is done , heading back home, I shower and get in bed.
I lay there just thinking about her, about how beautiful she is, about showing up at the laundry mat next tuesday.
The simple thoughts of her,have me very turned on, very curious about her.
Laying there thinking about her, my hand begins to move down to my cock,my hand sliding up and down.Moments later I am satisfied and can fall asleep.
As the week goes by she remains on my mind, Its like I cant stop thinking about her,wishing the week to go by fast so that I can see her again.
Tuesday night is here again, Gathering the laundy ,throwing it back into my jeep,again pullin up at the laundry mat she is already there.
Walking inside and getting the washer next to hers
"Well hello again"I say
"Hey there how are you"she responds
We talk for a while about school,she explains to me what she is learning.
Just exchanging conversation she asks about me and what I do
This time I actually get up the guts to ask
Nervously I say"So I was thinking maybe we can have dinner sometime"?
"Yea that would be great,put my number in your phone,and text me what night works for you"responding with a hint of excitement in her voice
Her laundry is done as I take down her number I say "Ok ill text you later this week"
"Sounds great " she says
I am nervous and wonde
r how long to wait to text her. Thursday morning arrives and I shoot a quick text
"Hey there gorgeous care to have dinner tomorrow night.I know a great mexican place"
A few hours pass and I'm wondering if she changed her mind just then I get a text back
"Yes sorry for taking a while to respond busy day at work "
"No problem I say shoot me an address and I'll pick you up"
After she sends me her address we lave it at that .
I keep checking my phone just to see if she texts me,I feel like a fool this just isnt me.
About 10pm my phone goes off ,its her
"Hey just wanted to say goodnight handsome"
"Goodnight Beautiful" is my response
I lay there just thinking about her again, finding it very hard to fall asleep
Friday seems to drag by so slow, I think because I am so excited yet nervous
Remembering part of our conversation I had noticed a small daisy on her wrist ,I asked about it and she told me daisies are her favorite flower.
I made sure to grab a bouquet of daisies for from the flower store on the corner
Friday night arrives I map directions to her apartment,ready and on the way
I sending her a text " see ya in ten "
She is standing outside of her apartment building,I pull up and she looks amazing
A dark blue button down shirt,blue jeans,her hair falling off of her shoulders
I jump out walking around to open the door for her
as she walks past me to get into the jeep ,I smell her,
"Wow you look and smell amazing" I say
She laughs"Thanks you smell good yourself"
We talk on the way to dinner,I learn about the bands she likes,her family,I am interesting in learning everything about this woman.
Pulling up at the restrant again I open the door for her,and then the restrant door.
We are seated at a nice little booth kind of off to the side of the door
I am nervous because yes I come to this place often but I order fajitas everytime and usually either my friend or my ex was there to help me put the fajita together, the pan is so hot and I get nervous.I am not about to ask this beautiful stunning woman on our first date to help me build my fajitas like I am ten.
"She asks is I eat here often and I let her know that yes I do".
She than asks "well what do you usually get"?
"I am the stick to the basic type boi I always get the fajitas, but well I always have someone help me build them also"
There it goes it just flew out now I feel like an idiot admiting to her that someone builds my dinner like I am a small child
"Build your fajitas ? what do you mean ? Why?" she laughs "are you affraid they will attack you ?" she laughs out loud
"No No I am just scared of them burning me, they are sizzling when they come out but yet so good"I reply shyly
The waitress comes over and we order
Going against my fear I order the fajitas and she orders Chiken enchiladas.
We eat the chips and salsa set on the table while we wait and just kind of make conversation
I am nervous and dont know what to talk about,and it appears she is the same.
Regardless we manage alright , we talk about her schooling ,work,her bakery. what she hopes it to be.
Our food arives , eating slowly I dont want the date to end, so I say
"Hey there is a small bar near here,they have pool tables and cheap drinks do you like playing pool?"
She giggles "Yea but im not sure i am any good"
" Eh thats alright last time i tried to shoot the ball I almost broke the window"I laugh
We end up paying for dinner, heading to the bar.
I get the door to the jeep and then the bar door.
She orders a beer and I stick to water and ask for some quarters for the pool tables.
Carrying her beer we walk over to the table, getting my pool stick,she choses hers.
I let her break, leaning down her first two buttons are undone and I can see her cleavage
Fuck I have to clear my mind of these thoughs I think to myself,I cant go thru this whole date turned on
A few shots later,it seems now she is flirting and enjoying seeing my reactions to her leaning down,or brushing up against me.
She brushes past me to take a shot,and I grab her arm gently ,I pull her into me so we are face to face and I kiss her lips.Its seriously like magic,the passion between us,the intensity.
"I thought you would never kiss me"she says
"Oh trust me Ive thought
about it all night"i say
"Well Im glad you finally did" is her responce
We go about our game she continues teasing me brushing up against my crouch area,leaning down showing her breasts
We decide to stay for the drag show thats happening
Ordering another beer and sitting at a table she leans into me,her legs kind of pushed into me.
We talk ,flirt,I push her hair aside to kiss her neck,teasing her a little
She whispers in my ear"I want you to take me in the bathroom right now"
That bathroom has quite the memories for me and I dont want her to just turn into another girl I sleep with and dont commit to. So I whisper in her ear "not her beautiful , but later"
I continue kissing her neck,my hand slides down to her jeans,teasing her off and on with my kisses,
My hand sliding up and down against the outside of her jeans,sliding right up against her underwear,pushing against her clit
I can tell by her responses this is driving her crazy,
Sitting trying to watch the drag show,but wanting me so badly, we decide to leave,
Dinner wasnt a great success, so I ask "are you hungry"?
"I am actually" she says
"There is a dennys near by wanna go there"?
"sure lets go"she smiles
It seems like dennys takes forever to get our food,but i think its just the anticipation of getting her back to my place that has set in,
Almost an hour later we are done eating and ready to go,we had talked during our meal about watching a movie at my place and decided to head back there.
I did'nt own a tv so we had to use my laptop, in my room
I had just rented the movie "Just go with It"
She climbs in bed next to me, I turn on a movie
we had both talked about wanting to see it.
I look into her eyes and give her a kiss, pulling her into me
I wrap my arm around her, leaning her head on my chest,
All I can think to myself is how perfect this is.
I am usually the type that doesnt have sleepovers, I am more the bring them home have some fun and they leave before morning,
But with her, I am hopeing she stays even if ust for me to hold her all night.
She leans up ,looks into my eyes and asks "What are you thinking"
Hesitant with my response"Well I know we barely know each other,but I am thinking I hope I get to hold you all night"
Her response was just a smile and she leans her head back down on my chest.
Watching the movie,more so staring at the laptop screen,i'm lost in my own thoughts about how amazing this moment is,how intense this woman is making me feel
I lean her chin up to kiss her,the intensity grows between us when our lips meet,
We kiss and she begins moving my hand downward between her legs,
unbuttoning her shirt,unclasping her bra
I kiss her neck ,kiss my way straight t
o her breasts,slowly circling her nipples with the tip of my tongue,taking the left one in,playing with her nipple ring between my teeth,
She is in a hurry to get my hand between her legs but I take my time.
I dont want this to go by quickly,I dont want it to end in just a few moments.
I circle her nipples,taking each one softly into my mouth,my hand wanders down her body,brushing against her tummy,I take my time, running my hand over her tummy,making small circles,softly kissing her nipples,my hand wanders downward, unbutting her jeans,i so slowly slide my hand inside of them,she is soaked thru her underwear
Wanting me so badly,I want her so badly,
The tip of my finger begins to circle her clit
Moans escaping her mouth,I slide my finger inside of her,her wetness covering my hand.
Rubbing the tip of her clit,circling softly around her,
Her wetness soaks my entire hand, I slide another finger inside of her,
Mmmm is all that I can hear
I beging kissing my way down her breasts,kissing over her tummy,my tongue licks up and down around her belly button,spreading her legs slowly,
Sticking the tip of my tongue out to run against her clit,tasting her is so yummy,she tastes so sweet,taking her clit into my mouth,twirling my tongue around in small circles,licking up and down,pulling her into my mouth,so deep,licking faster,a lil bit harder,
My fingers slide deeper,my tongue going a little faster,wilder,taking her so deep inside of my mouth.Her legs begin bucking,my fingers sliding in and out,meeting my thrusts as I fuck her as deep as I possibly can,my tongue goes wild,my fingers deeper,I feel her legs shaking,she cums for me,so hard her legs go weak.
I kiss my way up her body,up her stomache,back up her breasts,
My mouth reaching hers,the intensity returns the passion between out lips,
Looking straight into her eyes,she cuddles back up into my arms where she lays her head back on my chest
I lay awake running my hands thru her hair,stroking the side of her face,kissing her forehead,
She falls asleep,as I kiss her one last kiss...
I hold her for the remainder of the night,just enjoying holding her.
She wakes me up the next morning with her hand between my legs,her hand running up against my cock,sliding up and down on me,
Shes sliding up and down my shaft faster,next thing I know she is on top of me,her legs wrapped around me,she is grinding up and down on my cock,I am wanting her to slide my cock inside of her so badly,
Fuck I want her,
She lifts up a little,grabs my cock,and slides me inside of her soaking waiting pussy,finally she is grinding up and down,thrusting me inside and out,riding me so deep and hard,slamming me harder,She leans back places her hands on my legs,riding me faster,than teasing me a little ,sliding slow and than fast again,My legs shaking,I am ready to cum ,
"Cum with me" I say
Her legs buck,she cums so hard,
Climbs off of me ,cuddles up in my arms,and falls back asleep
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote