Old 08-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I'm surprised to see all the Brit fans here. That makes me so HAPPY!!!!

I don't think she will win but i do wish she would.

Just got off the phone with my Big Brother coach, Dante, he will be chiming in as well soon.

Danielle pissed me off about the whole nurse vs. teacher stuff. Who does she think she is anyway. I'm a nurse and i certainly don't hold my education higher than teachers!!! That's just stupid IMO. We all make about the same money when it's all said and done. I think she is too full of herself and should be brought down a few notches.

Ian....now that is one person i can see winning. If Brit doesn't, i'd say Ian is my second pick.

BB Coach? I like that! I am retired, so I have a lot of free time. I have watched every episode and live feeds of BB since it started. Boogie disgusts Me. When he played with Dr. Will, he just hung around and still tries to take all of the glory. He was NOT a great player, like Janelle. I give him that he is smart, but, not at this game. He is really a sore loser and Janelle has it right, he likes to play with guys, not the women??? Dan is a snake, playing exactly like he did his season, but, for some reason is likeable. Frank, is like someone impersonating a player in the BB house. Since he latched onto Boogie, he thinks he can suggest any moves in this game?? I usually don't pick on a player for their appearance or fashion styles, but, when the girls said that Frank does not use deodorant OR shower, and then wearing the spiritard, ewwwww imagine him sweating all over it in 100 degree heat. BB should not have allowed both nominees to stay last week, and then we would have been done with Frank and Boogie this week! Ian.....he is adorable and likeable. Just shy. But, make no mistake about it, he is a player, and could just go to the end. Too many players are playing "personal" right now, and Ian can go far.
Like the majority in America, I am ar big time Janelle fan. SHE is a competitor and I am pissed that they are doing her dirty. She is playing the game, just like everyone else. Everyone lies.
As luck would have it, or, put another way, BB "accidentally," lol leaked a part of Dan's diary room session today, where he revealed that he is in a final 3 deal with Frank and Boogie! oops Guess what? Joe overheard it and possibly Ian over the BB house speakers! Apparently Joe is pissed and will probably tell everyone else, and, perhaps we will keep Janelle, after all, and kick Frank bye bye. I cannot wait. I was not looking forward to tonight's live show, but, now I am! Go Team Janelle! She has always been My all time favorite! To be continued .......... Have to talk about Willie, the Bully.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post: