View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #87
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

I chuckled out loud (col) at this re-cap of best and worst Oscar dresses at Slate. From “Zoe Saldana’s ‘ornamental kale” gown, to “SJP looked as if she was wearing a satin sofa covering”, and “Sigourney's woeful uniboob”, this article had me lol-ing. http://www.slate.com/id/2247068 Love me some bitchy fashion queens.

From my view Sandra Bullock (who I’m not a particular fan of per se) stole the evening. Her dress which was gorgeous and sufficiently over the top – which every dress at THE most glamorous spectacle of the year should be- her acceptance speech which seemed totally relaxed (yay Lopressor) and yet gracious and charming (let’s face it: when a winning actress bursts into tears during her acceptance speech I just think she is auditioning for upcoming parts), plus the fact that days before she actually showed up to accept her Razzie award for worst performance of the year- how freakin’ cool is she? Too bad I’m not a fan but maybe I will try to like her more now.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote