View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I think the unspoken side of this issue is, what if the femme (and so far, everyone has followed that paradym of butch-carrying-femme, following the groom-following-bride model), is a BBW, and it is uncomfortable for her butch to carry her?

I'm not large but I keep thinking about those women and wondering if they are seeing this thread every time they log on, and if it makes them feel somehow in comparison with women who are small enough to be physically carried by someone else.

Am I over-thinking?

Am I being neurotic?

Worse, am I being a party pooper?

I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes. It's awkward, I wasn't sure how to phrase this or even if I should—perhaps since no BBW has responded in this way, it isn't an issue with them.

But what if it is, and they have internalized so much cultural disapproval of their size, they don't want to be the one to bring it up?

So I decided to risk it.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: