mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation
Default Parenting

Back in 1985 my partner and I decided to have a baby. She was concieved at home (I did the insemination) The only legal thing available to us in Ca. at that time was a co-parenting agreement contract drawn up by a lawyer. When our daughter was almost three her Mom decided that she was in love with someone else and I began a very challenging role as the non custodial parent--I really love my daughter and was determined to stay in her life as her "other Mom" There were lots of heartaches such as taking her back to her Mom after my weekend and knowing the situation at her Mom's house was not healthy for my daughter but I had to suck it up because I had no legal rights other than visitation every other weekend. I am not saying that I would not do it all again just sharing how my journey has been. There have been lots of great times with my daughter and we are very close. She and her husband just gave her Mom and I a beautiful grandaughter. Just my story.