cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, it's 6am EST, and I haven't been to bed since 5pm last night, and just can't fall asleep. So, I am watching my favorite channel on TV, and being the fanatic I am for classic Hollywood films, the only channel worth watching is TCM (Turner Classic Movies) - in case you didn't know by now.

That said, I must report...it''s been a lovely very late evening/very early morning on TCM - Rogers and Astair, how could it possible get any better?

I just finished watching 'Follow the Fleet' - a favorite since childhood when me and my sister used to watch it on Saturday mornings on 'Million Dollar Movie' in the 60's.

Nothing short of liquid poetry in motion, Rogers & Astair. I am posting one of my favorites: 'Let's Face the Music and Dance'. My only criticism is that I wish it was Astair's voice instead of Nat King Cole's we hear in this vid. This is a montage of several films. I tried finding a sole version of them doing the 'Let's Face the Music...' routine, but couldn't find it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFI0rFFp8j8&feature=related"]YouTube- Fred & Ginger: Lets' face the music and dance[/ame]
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: