Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
How are you attempting to post these? Are you missing icons?

Remember that there are limitations as far as what the iPads can use (e.g., no Flash, no java, etc.) and that may limit your experience here.
whoa whoa there! stop with the fancy words now! i'm not flashing anyone and i've had coffee but i still cant post using the YouTube button and the IMG button the way i used to when i had my trusty old laptop. (i'm not missing any icons btw. i can see and click on them all.) that laptop mighta been held together with a rubber band and some gorilla glue but it didnt give me any guff when i pounded on the keys either! this iPadishness is so sensitive and pristine and perfect and shiny that i feel like i'm talking smut to a every time i use it! and mysterious! whew! i can barely get my mail.

so whatchersayin is that i was better off before my attempt to embrace the 21st century?
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: