LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Got a question

I guess I have a question and did not know any better place to put but in this thread. Bear with Me please as I may not word it correctly or may ramble or stumble around it. For those that know Me yes even I can be a little gun shy or a loss for the right words sometimes. As I have stated earlier I am TG when I am most honest with Myself that is how I ID in this lovely society of labels. When I sit with Myself and think about what that means to Me it is almost like I am caught between two worlds, Butch and FTM, because I am neither yet closer to FTM due to My masculinity. I have no desire to transition or take T I feel every bit masculine and even a male at times. However I have no desire to date straight women been there done that no thank you my heart can not take it but that is Me. I have finally come to a point that I am ready to date and for the first time am I attempting to be more honest about My ID had no problem on the other site for some reason *shrug*.
I also do not have a lot of butch friends in real life because of being TG but that may be because of My location though I am close to Chicago and Madison so who knows.
I guess My question is since I am single and I do want a community did I make a mistake joining a butch-femme site? Feel free to respond here or send Me a pm if your uncomfortable doing so. Thank you in advance. ALix

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 09-12-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: added sentence and bold
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: