cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm, married to Dashiell Hammett, could be, don't know for sure...

Yes, that scene in The Little Foxes, it is a tour de force for Bette, I think. No dialogue yet so intense and riveting. Reminds me also of the scene in The Letter, where Bette goes to see 'the woman', and she makes Bette stoop down to pick up 'the letter'. The Letter is another phenomenal Davis film, I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
That seen in The Little Foxes is pretty close to the ice heart of Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, remember Joan gasping and reaching for help? I'm a fan of The Little Foxes because it was written by Lillian Hellman who also wrote Watch on the Rhine and The Children's Hour. I think she was married to Daschiell Hammet (sp)
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote