View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,182 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have to get some pics but I can tell in the mean time!

On my left shoulder I have an image of what I imagine to be an overlap of Eve and Lilith- Lilith being the original first woman who was banished from Eden for asking to be equal to man. She sits crosslegged with willow branches for hair and a serpent in her center. I got her because I love the mythology of the story and the idea that there was so much more than I was taught about God and religion in my youth.

On my lower stomach I have a tree that grows into a woman. I got her partially because I got drunk with a friend and we pledged to get tattoos the next day and I hold my promises and partially because I really liked the drawing and partially because I thought it was a nice place for a tattoo.

I have the women's power sign on my lower right side of my back, maybe 6 inches above hip level. It was my first tattoo when I was 20? 19? Not sure.

Starting between my shoulder blades going all down my back along my right hip is a tribal design. I started it as about a 5 inch piece to go around the women's power piece on a rough night when I needed *something* to take me out of the place I was in. I continued growing it over the next couple of years here and there. I think it's done. I haven't added to it in 7 or 8 years.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: