LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and wow across NY that sounds like fun and a big accomplishment. I miss the east coast never lived in NY but have driven across it many times....just so I could avoid going over the bridge on Interstate 90.
Enjoy your stay but I would not be me if I did not give my usual warning: pull up a chair and join in plenty of nice and different people here however this place can be more addictive then anything you have heard of or experienced....warning sign loosing track of time when you sign on!! I know I do every time I sign on to the Planet.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: