Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

I love fashion, primarily smart casual. Increasingly, in addition to my ongoing love of all things Cavalli, I'm finding that I am attracted to designs and styles that are very traditional but with a very contemporary edge.

Holland Esquire, a small and not long-formed London company provides great designs and has become a favourite of mine over the past 18 months or so:

www.hollandesquire.com/

Also, very pricey, but I really love Ermenegildo Zegna clothing. Ermenegildo Zenga is an older Italian company and famous for its high quality woolen products. In my opinion, their clothing is the sort of clothing that, when you put it on, you start to feel a bit more attractive even on those days when you're not feeling that way inside yourself:

www.zegna.com/

I hate wearing suits so increasingly I wear smart casual in the office, except for when meeting external clients. In those instances, I still wear a (tieless) suit. My favourite suits for the office are by a traditional London fashion house called Gieves & Hawkes:

www.gievesandhawkes.com/
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: