ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

HI.

Here I am-- thanks to Peach for giving me an heads up that folks are interested. So who would be interested in a small post card exchange. The one I was thinking about would be: Your World. You take a photograph of "your world" (could be your living room, your work space, your car, your family -- anything that you feel is part of you) and send it to each one who ever is joining.

The last one I did, I took several different pics, wrote on the back of what I was taking a pic of, and who I was, and sent them out randomly. If you use a reg size photo (4x6) all you would need is a postcard stamp --- (.32).

So how does that sound? Sound like your cup of tea? or glass of wine-- If so-- lets do it!!

{PS. -- How do you all do this (as a host or getting them sent out or getting each others addresses etc)}

1. ahk
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post: