View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #202
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Well color me socially blundered. I guess I am just not classy.... Ugh. I didn't stick my tongue down hys throat or hump hys leg... still I did enjoy that we were new in our relationship, hanging out socially and together. I guess it wasn't that bad of a social blunder. We all still get along.
You are not socially blundered at all.

Everyone has their own way in how they handle situations. Your relationship with your sweetheart is between you and him not between you him the ex and who ever else wants to put their nose in your business.

Here is a thought If Spritzer gives consideration to the ex in such a case where as she withholds hand holding kissing etc does this not put Stoney in a weird awkward kinda position? Would this not be for Spritzer and Stoney to then determine how they will be as a couple in social settings?? Personally I believe it is.

Also in the above does Spritzer not deserve consideration as Stoney's partner? I think she does....

respect in my opinion you give and receive...

I love love love excellent dialogue...

Hugs to you Spritz and when do you want my address lol Id love some jam

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: