purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Looking at the Sober on The Way to Sane excerpts and the More Sober on The Way to Sane, and the block format and the poetry format.

The 2010 change to post both block and poetry just doubled the work.

Looking at your writing every day for many years now, I realized how exceptional you are. Inspiring others that have your books within reach, and read when the darkness comes and the sun shines in their windows.

Thank you for your servicem, and for keeping the light on every day.
I'll second that!

I can't tell you how much Sherrie's words mean to me ... some days they cut, some days they comfort, but always they make me think. And, somehow, it always seems to be exactly what I need at just the right moment! I don't know how you do it ... but I'm so glad that you do.

Thank you Sherrie, and thank you Tommi ... you are both an inspiration to me.

p.s. Last week (3/11/10) was my two-year anniversay, but I wasn't posting much because I was very busy cuddling my Dakota after her surgery. It's easy for me to remember the date I quit drinking, since it was on my actual birthday ... and it's the best gift that I could give myself.