Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Default a follow on story to the previous ... (part 1)

Moonlight

I open my eyes just as the sun is setting. I trail one fingertip down your side, shifting myself slightly so I can let it slide all the way down to your arse, your lips curve into a sleepy smile, so I lean forward to brush my lips across yours, kissing you slowly, savouring the feel of your lips against mine, breathing in the scent of you; letting my fingertips trail softly down your cheek, cupping your chin in the palm of my hand, placing feather-light kisses along your jaw, brushing my lips across your ear and slowly kissing my way down your neck, nipping your collarbone with my canines.
You open your eyes and look deep into mine, your eyes sparkling, and smile up at me, reaching up to draw your fingertips across my bottom lip, sliding your fingers around to the back of my head and pulling me back to kiss you again.
You shift your body closer to mine, your leg sliding up mine until your knee is bent over my thigh, I run my hand down your side again, letting my thumb graze across your nipple before letting my fingers cup your arse as I rock my hips forward. You moan into my mouth as I press you against me. You close your legs so my cock is nestled between your thighs and rock your body back and forth, your motion grinding the base against my clit. With a growl I pull you hard against me, pushing my cock higher between your thighs, letting it move back and forth across the lips of your pussy until you're moaning louder and louder, breathing deeply. I can feel your aching need to feel me inside you, I can feel how wet you are, your lips parting every time I run the tip of my cock slowly back and forth across them. I reach down between us and flick the tip of my finger across your clit, slowly drawing it around in a circle, my fingers slick from you, grinding my cock back and forth against your lips, circling your clit faster and faster, flicking my fingertip across it every two or three times, slowly drawing the tip of my cock across your opening, hearing you whimper and arch your back, trying to push yourself down onto my cock, but I won't let you.
Moving my hips that little bit faster, just allowing my cock to brush across where you most want me to be, my fingers sliding faster across your clit, circling and flicking across you. I can feel your body starting to tense against mine, I can feel you getting closer and closer to cumming as you beg me to fuck you, beg me to push my cock deep inside you, but I keep grinding it back and forth, moving my fingertips faster over your clit and growling at you to cum. Your hips buck against mine, you cum hard, crying out loud and then groaning back down onto your side.
My cock is dripping wet from you, you push me over onto my back and nip the side of my neck between your teeth, starting to slowly kiss your way down my body, your teeth grazing across my nipples, placing kisses all the way down across my stomach, stopping and looking deep into my eyes as you flick your tongue across the tip of my cock. Wrapping your hand around the shaft of my cock you circle the head of my cock with your again, faster, kissing your way down the underside and sliding your tongue back up again, then taking me into your mouth and sucking me in all the way down to where your hand is, every time you suck my cock deep into your mouth you grind the base hard against my clit, sucking me deeper into your mouth again, moving your mouth up and down the full length my shaft, faster and harder. You can feel me starting to cum, my hips moving in time with the motion of your mouth, my hands tangled in your hair now as I cum, my hips bucking hard, holding your head, stopping you from continuing to suck my cock.
You smile up at me, licking your lips.
“Sorry Syr, I had to clean your cock ...”
Breathlessly I gaze down into your eyes, then reach down and pull you against me so I can kiss you, tasting you on your lips, flicking my tongue across yours. I stop you as you move to straddle me, your hand reaching for my cock, “Not yet little one … Later.”
You whimper softly, your eyes melting into mine, “But Syr ...” your eyes plead.
“No, little one. Now, go shower and dress.”
You lower your head, “Yes Syr.” You stand and walk towards the bathroom.
I watch you walking, admiring the curve of your arse, feeling you throbbing still, deeply, an ache that only my cock inside you can sate, before speaking again, “Wear the white dress.”
You turn to look at me, your eyes rising to meet mine enquiringly, “Yes, Syr.”
I lay back down, one arm behind my head and close my eyes, letting myself see through your eyes as you open the bathroom door, stopping to gaze out the window, so I can see you as you let your eyes move down your body, your hands moving to your breasts so I can feel their weight in your hands, feel the tingle of response between your legs as you graze your fingertips across your nipples, still hard from your arousal, playing with them, feeling as I shift in bed, growling as I start to throb again as your clit twitches as you think of my hands on your breasts, my hands sliding down your body as you move your hands across your skin: the way you want my hands on you.
With a deep sigh you start the water in the shower, stepping under the spray and picking up a bar of soap, your hands gently caressing your breasts again, slippery-wet with suds, gliding down your body in slow, soft circles until you've washed your way down to the tops of your thighs.
You hesitate when you feel me as I groan, you smile as you let your fingertip slide, ever so slowly, across the lips of your pussy, my clit throbs in response when you let your fingers graze across your clit, I jump when you moan as you slowly circle your clit with one finger, teasing me when you push your fingers lower and into yourself, I can feel myself pulse as you fuck yourself with your fingers, pushing your fingers as deep inside yourself as you can reach, imagining your fingers are my fingers before pulling your fingers slowly out of yourself and sliding them back up to your clit and flicking your fingertip across it, up and down, you smile again as you feel me moving my hands between my legs, gripping the base of my cock with one hand and reaching under my harness for my throbbing clit as you slowly circle yours, waiting for my fingers to start circling mine before moving your fingers faster and harder, feeling my clit pulsing in response so I have to move my fingers faster and harder over mine.
You lean back against the cold tiles, the water flowing down the front of your body, as you circle your fingertips faster and faster over your clit, I can't not move my fingers in time with yours, I can feel you as you start to cum, your head tilted back, your fingers moving faster, you start to pulse and clench inside, your clit hard under your fingertips and I start to lose myself in your sensations, your breath coming in short sharp pants as you feel my body responding to your touching yourself, my clit throbbing, hard and aching with the need for release, soaking wet, my fingers moving faster and harder over my clit. You close your eyes as you cum, your body shuddering, hips bucking and I open my eyes as suddenly you are back in the bedroom with me, still dripping wet from the shower, you crawl between my legs, moving my cock aside so you can lay your tongue on my clit, my back arching to meet your mouth as you slide four fingers deep inside me, your tongue moving in circles over my clit the way you had moved your fingers around yours, curling your fingers as you pull them from inside me before pushing them back into me, harder and faster as you move your tongue harder and faster over my clit, my hips moving to meet every thrust of your fingers, growling and moaning as you fuck me, sucking my clit hard into your mouth, your canines grazing either side of my soaking wet lips, as I start to cum, your fingers moving deep and hard into me, flicking your tongue up and down across my clit, feeling me pulsing around your fingers as I cum again, harder, a shout leaping from my lips as I sit up and then fall back down onto the bed.
You smile up at me mischievously and crawl up to wrap your arms around me and kiss me. I taste myself on your lips and tongue and growl deep in my chest. Breathlessly I let you cradle my head in your arms, as you kiss me again, “Thank you little one.”
“No, Thank You, Syr, for letting me touch you and taste you and feel you cum.”
I smile up at you. You move down, resting your head on my chest as you wait for me to catch my breath.
I shift and you sigh again, rising from the bed and going to dry yourself and dress as I stand up, on shaking legs and walk to the bathroom to shower myself.
You are sitting, waiting for me, on the edge of the bed, dressed all in white, when I walk back out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist.
You watch me as I dress myself. I grab a pair of black dress pants, black wife-beater and a black silk shirt from the wardrobe. Your eyes follow my every move as I tuck my cock inside my boxers, and pull my pants around my waist, slowly pulling my belt through the loops before buckling it. I sit down on the chair beside your dressing table and pull on my socks and my boots, tying the laces and looking up at you.
I smile at you and you smile back at me.
“Ready for a night to remember little one?”
You smile and then blush, “Haven't I already had a night to remember Syr?”
“Not completely, not yet little one...”
You giggle, “I'll go wherever you will take me Syr, always, I trust you completely.”
“Good little one.”
I stand and walk over to where you are, holding out my hand and you raise your hand to place it in mine, you stand and follow me as I lead you to the front door, I stop to grab my bag from beside the front door and open it.
It's bright moonlight outside, the garden covered with a silvered hue, your skin glows in the moonlight as we walk down the path to my car. I parked it in the driveway the night before so we wouldn't have far to walk. I open the passenger door and hand you into your seat, I walk around to my side, stopping only to open the back door and placing my bag on the seat, before opening my door and getting inside.
You smile at me, your eyes looking deep into mine and I lose myself in them for a moment before reaching over the seat and opening the zip on my bag just wide enough to fit my hand inside. You buckle your seat belt and watch as I pull a strip of black silk from my bag, I reach over and tie it across your eyes.