Tye

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Tye,
Relationship Status:
single

Tye will become famous soon enough

I think this thread is great. When I was younger I struggled with trying to understand who I was and how I fit into society. When I was around 19 I considered transitioning, because at that time I thought it was the only way I could be with woman and not have life a constant struggle. As time went on I realized I was becoming more happy within myself as I was a woman that was butch I'd. My family has always been supportive of my life and over the years I have had good friends and acouple relationships that helped me see it was ok to be who I was. I have a friend that was butch for many years and started transitioning Afew years ago. We have had many conversations about the issues he faces with this and at one time I felt he was pressuring me too transition and I finally told him I was happy with me and after I explained how I luv being a butch woman and don't feel as though I'm trapped in the wrong body he understood. I understand where he was coming from but once I explained I felt pressured we talked about it and our friendship was ok. I know what you meant by feeling like you lose apart of that friendship when one transitions, but we are still friends and wish the best for each other in our life journey.
Tye is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tye For This Useful Post: