morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I am in New Jersey. The storm Hurricane Sandy has destroyed alot of the State. People have no homes left. They do not know what to do. There is no gas, no food and no electric in much of the State. I have seen some ugly things in my travels through the State trying to help out family. There are so many people here giving from their hearts. It is very touching. There are long lines for gas, two hour waiting time to fill your tank. Now we are on rationing gas. Odd and even license plate days. We have teams from all over the country working on our electric to get people relief. It is 30 degrees here right now and thousands of Families without light and heat. They are cold sitting in the dark. Please keep all of us here in your prayers. Now we are expecting another noreaster coming Wednesday. Only it is snow this time. God help us!!!!!!
wow .. ltns sunny ... and how are you doing??
been seeing a lot on the news... our company has sent out a message to all us drivers if we area heading to the areas there with any cargo .. to make sure we have water , foods and fuel on the truck , to get us by ..take care of your self .

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: