How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,442 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pinkie I am also taking my pre reqs for my RN I'm taking A and P 1 this semester and English 102....then have to take micro and nutrtition....but in the meantime I am applying to an LPN program.. ( I went halfway through many moons ago) If I get into that, I will just do the "bridge" thing they have for LPN to RN.....either way it's a better career than I currently have!

Glad to see so many fellow future nurses!!

PS. My school doesn't LET you take pharmacology until you are IN the RN program. I find that ridiculous since it's a class unto itself...much like A and P....I would suggest to all other future nurses getting the handy dandy med flash cards and just pick a a drug or two a week to learn really well.....that way you are familiar with med names and schedules before you get in the course. I am studying for my A and P NOW and it's not starting till end of January! Good to be prepared.....

PS2 Thanks god for flash cards!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: