Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
Hiya.

Pisceanstar and I are recent transplants to the outskirts of Pioneer Valley. We were both previous New England gals but never inhabiting this part of the region. Either way, we are over-the-moon to be home. I understand we have a fairly good group of butch-femme family in the area and I thought maybe we could plan a get together? Maybe not this year but the beginning of next? There are a few of you I know I'll be meeting before then but thought I'd throw this out there as well. I feel so blessed to be back in a state that I love, with the lady I adore and so many amazing folks close by. Let me know what you think... And while this thread is now open, it can be a great place for us to check in and just say hello.

Most fondly,
Amanda
(New Salem, Ma)

Post script: though titled central and western Mass, all local (ish) folks are welcome!!
femmedyke and piscanstar

i met yall years ago via gb and leailudallas and of course scuba

im back in the area also living with the beautiful cinnomangrrl563 knowing we are going to be moving back south shortly i would love for a get together sooner rather then later

im all for sometime tween tday and chrismas

welcome back to the area
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: