Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

omg..the first time I heard a fisher cat I was living on a 200 acre farm up in New England...and was all by myself that night. I read ALOT of serial killer books and had just found out there was a serial killer in that area who had not been caught. It sounded just like a woman being tortured out in the woods! When I was told about the fisher cat, I was SURE I was having my leg pulled but sure enough, they existed. The Fisher Cats remained scary as hell to me...but at least they were just weasels and not a serial killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
i like this thread..and i will definitely be posting here when i have more time. i have some truly spooky stories....and btw...if the sounds weren't an owl, try listening to the mating call of a fishercat....it sounds just like a woman screaming...scary....otherwise i would say it had to be bigfoot...lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: