starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I bought my home three years ago in a probate sale. The lady who owned it and passed away was the original owner from 1958 until 2008 (when she died). When I bought it, nothing was stated that she died in the house (I know if she did, they are legally responsible for telling me and nothing was disclosed so I am assuming she died elsewhere).

I have never had any issues in the house. I have had two roommates who never complained of anything, so I never have had any reason to believe that there as any activity in the house, lol.

I recently got a new roommate. She moved in on October 30, so it hasn't been that long. I came home really late one night, and she and her girlfriend were in the kitchen and the house reeked of sage *cough cough*. I figured they were smoking pot in the house and were trying to cover it up. I really don't care so I didn't ask what was going on.

The next day, we were talking and she asked me if I had ever experienced any "weirdness" in the house. I said, no.... Why? She the first day she moved in, she hung a light from the ceiling. When she came home, the light was shattered all over the floor, which was impossible since it as secured tightly. She also said that night the house reeked, they had done a "cleansing" because her motorcycle helmet had been kicked across the room.

So, I start freaking thinking wtf?? Why now? I never had any issues and this and going to start my paranoia about a freaking angry ghost in my house. Ugh. Maybe everything has an explanation behind it. I don't know how a motorcycle helmet gets kicked across the room, maybe she was high, who knows.

So last night we are all sitting watching TV and talking. We hear this really weird noise in the kitchen and a bang. We look, and there was a rug, which was securely resting on the wall and had been for several days with no issues, fell over and slammed on the floor. Huh? My roommate looks at me and says, "see!?"

dammit!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: