Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

One of my earliest memories of what's become 'normal life' to me now, was when I was possibly around 6 or 7, I had been taken for a picnic by my aunt and 'uncle', her boyfriend, it was up a valley near where I first lived as a child, a place called the Coquet Valley, ( http://www.visitalnwick.org.uk/photo...uet-valley.htm in case anyone wants to know where I mean) my family has been going there for years as we used to own a big old house up near there. My uncle had brought a friends red irish setter with him, while my aunt got the picnic ready, I was standing looking down the valley at my uncle and the dog playing on the second curve of an s bend, I was standing on the first, I happened to look down at the river right in front of me, there was this little boy in ragged clothes standing on a little tussock of grass that had washed downriver, I was about to say hello when my aunt called to me that the picnic was ready, I turned my head and called back saying I was coming back, when I turned back to the river to say bye to the little boy, he was gone. It could only have been seconds between turning away and turning back.
I can still picture him to this day, I strongly believe I experienced a time-slip that day, because neither my aunt or uncle saw him, but he most definitely saw me, I often wonder what he thought when he saw this girl in strange clothing all those years ago when he was alive!