feminality

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She Her
Relationship Status:
Living Life and Loving It !!!

Thanked 1,143 Times in 318 Posts
feminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputationfeminality Has the BEST Reputation
Default *sigh*

Thank you for this thread ... As I begain to put my thoughts down and try to tell my story of transistion the anixity became to much for me. I'm not sure I will ever have in me what it would take to tell my story ...
Just wish to say .... I know there were times when I felt alone, that there was no one else that had gone through what I was going through. It's in times such as this when I stumble on a thread, artical or a blog I relize that I'm not alone ... I am Femme Just a part of a BIG BEAUTIFUL sisterhood ... all you have to do it reach out

Yes there is a space...

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
― Marilyn Monroe
feminality is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to feminality For This Useful Post: