Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, I've got another one:

I had a roommate once for about 9 months. She was an annoying young girl who liked to drink, smoke pot, and have lots of boyfriends over. She never cleaned and I ended up having to pick up after her a lot. The great thing was, she was hardly ever home most of the time. A couple of months before she left though, she basically tried to move one of her boyfriends in and I put my foot down. She responded by packing up and leaving while I was on vacation. She left the apartment in shambles after what I can only imagine was a pretty wild party.

A week or so later, I woke up to take a shower and get ready for work and put my big red robe on the white bathroom door before I got in the shower. I got out of the shower and the first thing I noticed was the lack of robe. I'm not the most observant person but I always do the same thing every morning and I know I put it on the hook on that door. Not there. I'm like WTF?

I go into my bedroom and see if laying out on my bed and I never do that. I'm thinking "Okay, I must have done it." I'm getting dressed and I hear footsteps in the now-empty bedroom she'd occupied. I froze. All I had on was a bra and panties but I was so pissed that one of her friends may be in that room, I just walked in there to confront them. Nobody there. I go back into my bedroom and swear I hear somebody leaving and going down the stairs.

I ended up getting the locks changed, keeping a can of pepper spray under my pillow at night, and saging the place to get the negative energy out because more strange things kept happening after that day. I remember doing the saging and feeling something 'pushing' back with its own energy when I tried saging the staircase toward the basement. It was really scary but I think I got most of the negative energy out because I didn't have anything major happen afterwards. I don't know what that girl left in my apartment but DAMN!