How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,440 Times in 6,887 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
Thank you cinn, I know exactly where you're coming from, I always know when I'm going to get bad news, I keep getting my Mums answer phone because she's trying to call me at the same time, when I was working security I never ended up where there was trouble, I always found myself just happening to walk a different route, by the time I got to where something had happened, the people were gone. I think in a way we're luckier than those who don't have this, it's like an intuition that we're aware of, you know?
I DO know....twice while I have been driving I have had premonitions of animals going out into the road in front of me...once a dog....and I slammed on my brakes as soon as I had the vision and sure enough seconds later the dog ran out....another time I was driving...too fast as usual...lol and this voice in my head said CLEAR AS DAY....if you don't slow down you will be very sad....SO I slowed down of course....and as i was coming around a curve there was a mama partridge and her brood crossing the road...I surely would;ve hit them had I NOT slowed down....

theres numerous other things....dreams that came to pass...still happens on occasion...but i told god once that i either wanted the door opened fully or closed completely. I SO hate not knowing which dreams to listen to...I never felt I had control over it...now I get it less often....it's there when I need it thats all that matters....its a family gift/curse....lol and it did tell me what days i would be in labor on....so i planned for it...lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: