ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I start conversations. I usually compliment someone and ask a question or two. I like to do this at things like talent shows, open mics, or friends' parties. I feel like it gives you a better chance to talk to someone and have a real conversation.

That being said, I can't say for certain that any of it has worked. I definitely approach people, but I don't think they realize I'm flirting with them.

One time when I was working in the coat check at the bar I was flirting hard with someone. Their friend came to get them and said they were leaving. I was saying goodbye when they leaned through the window and kissed me! They snuck away from their friend a couple hours later at a bar a few blocks away to come back and give me their number. That totally worked for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
What are some other ways or methods that you have used to meet potential dates?

What worked?

What didn't and why?