Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
I am currently living with an elderly friend of the family who is basically becoming an animal horder... today animal control was here and she has to find home's for 4 chihuahua puppies and a mama dog,,the shelters are full and no one is taking in animals from surrenders but they are picking up animals and because of the over population are putting down alot of animals .. its a shame that people dont get their dogs fixed and lil pups suffer the consequences

Luv, if you are on Facebook, contact Pet Pardons right away. They can usually help. Also there are a ton of rescue groups in your area and some are specific to Chihuahua's.

Also your friend may be able to get a "pass" from the county and be allowed to keep the animals if no one is an any harm due to the Momma and 4 puppies. Especially since she is a Sr Citizen, the law sometimes bends in special circumstances.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: