Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,738 Times in 5,089 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm curious!

1. What size is your bed?

full, I think, or queen (I always get confused about which is bigger)

2. Who do you share it with?

A butch and two cats

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?

I don't care about sheets so I let BB pick them, and hy loves to pick them. I don't really notice things like sheets.

4. How often do you change your sheets?

5. How many pillows are on your bed?

BB gets one pillow, and I get about a hundred. There's one under my knees, three under my head, and a towel, and old clothes. I like to make a nest of sorts. BB finds it disgusting.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.)

A pillow from a store, like a bed pillow, and a few couch pillows.

7. What position do you sleep in?

I rotate from side to side to back. Sometimes I try the stomach but it never works.

8. What time do you go to bed on average?

We try to go to bed at 9 but usually are up in bed laughing until midnight. It's usually the best part of the day. Total slumber party with us.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?

Read paper books (Kindle for BB), use the lap top, masturbate, eat Chinese, watch tv, pet the cats, make jewelry, and listen to books on cd.

10. Do you have a headboard?

Yes, for the first time in life, I have a headboard. It makes me feel extremely sophisticated and also keeps pillows from falling behind the bed. You don't even know how much I love having a headboard.

11. What does it look like?

Brown, wood, like a bed headboard.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick?

Don't really care as long as it's comfortable.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the side that is most convenient to getting up. I'm very adhd and jump in and out of bed constantly. BB is totally cool with always giving me the good side of the bed no matter where we are sleeping.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?

Yeah, I sure do. BB rolls into the sheets when we are in bed such that I end up having none mid-way through the night. Then I have to yank them and hy yells, "Mommy!" in hys sleep.

BB's pet peeve is that I tell hym that I a lot hym only one-third of the bed, because another third goes to me, and then the final third goes to the cats. BB thinks the cats should be second class citizens.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?

Just the four of us: BB the Husbutch, Phoebe the Cat, Frou Frou the Cat, and Jennifer the Princess. We don't let others into the bed ever.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?

No, but growing up my house was known as the place you could go and jump on the beds with an open box of Cheerios. I wouldn't jump on my own bed normally because I would think it would be bad for my back and for the mattress. Sometimes the cats jump from their cat condo onto the bed.

17. How old is your mattress?

I'm bad with time. Maybe four years.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?

I hate blankets, I'm always too hot. BB likes a whole winter scene of blankets like a fairytale but I'd be fine with just a sheet and a light quilt at most. So we go back and forth with it depending on who has the most staying power while arguing about it.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?

The answer that comes to mind is "my mom." Once BB and I went on a trip with my mom to the beach and stayed in a one bedroom/ basement with a fold-out couch type deal. The place didn't look like it did in the advertisement on the Internet, and the basement couch was completely broken and the basement itself smelled like mold and sewage. That had been where we'd planned to house my mother, so, sigh, she was clearly now going to be our roommate. She slept on a low cot by the window on BB's side of the bed, and we kept forgetting she was there, until when BB and I would argue we'd suddenly hear a little voice say, "BB is right" (My mom calls BB "BB" sometimes too.). That voice was of course my mother's and aggravated me to no end.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
I know what BB would not like to find in our bed, and that's my lavender herbal microwavable booties, which I kick off during my sleep and they squick hym out plus they stink!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: