Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? queen

2. Who do you share it with? no one

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? my Hello Kitty ones lol

4. How often do you change your sheets? I'm forgetful so usually every week to week and a half

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 9

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) mostly regular feather pillows, some plush pink camo pillows, and my favorite pillow that looks and is shaped like a box of junior mints

7. What position do you sleep in? I'm a tosser/turner, so pretty much every position

8. What time do you go to bed on average? whenever i'm tired, usually between 2am-6am

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Internet surfing and reading

10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like?

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? This is my dream bed.....

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The entire bed is "my" side

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? My bed has to be made every day. I've come to the point that I can't stand a rumpled bed.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 7?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was a kid

17. How old is your mattress? A little over a year

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One sheet, one soft fuzzy thin blanket, one thick microfiber comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: