Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, thank you for starting this thread. When I read the news this morning about the nurse that was unknowningly, without consent, pulled into this prank and she is now dead, anger shot through me and my heart broke.

I am almost speechless. I don't usually indulge in reality TV nor listen to DJs that use "shock and aw" as part of their gimmick. I am not without my part in this need to know.

What is it about human nature that we seem to feed on this celebrity thing or glued to our TV screens, computer monitors to watch "others" living in a world of "Me, Me, Me." I am special too and everyone will want to know, how I party, use the restroom and try to achieve celebrity at any cost to myself and others?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: