Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,662 Times in 3,991 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, personally I like my butches to have a bit of roughness on their hands. Feels good against my soft skin...

but to answer your question...use gloves. Seriously No cream will replace the damage working in your garden will do to your fingers and nails.

Manicures are good if you are doing fake nails, IMHO, and nothing else. I wouldnt pay someone to file my nails and paint them when I can easily do that on my own. I know some men get manicures but I truly feel its a waste of money.

Here's some tips...

when you get out of the shower, push back your cuticles. That will help with the tearing. DONT cut them. Makes it worse.

I wait until I am mostly dried off and then I file my nails, After filing, if I put on some cream and get it into my skin and nail areas.

If you want, get a clear hard as nails Sally Hanson polish...it will give your nails a coat that will keep them strong...

hope this helps...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: