Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post

i am a bottom line type of person. i'd rather cut to the chase and get the dealbreaking questions out of the way. If there is something there that would stop me from going further, i'd rather know right away, and know that it won't go beyond dating if that, or end it completely. SO many times i ignored this step in relationships only to have the dealbreakers staring me in the face and me being angry about it.

So in the dating phase, i've learned not to make assumptions but to ask really hard questions and expect honesty. i have also learned that not everyone can be taken at their word, but you have to start somewhere.
This is the biggest pet peeve I have....beating around the bush and all the fucking drama. I'm a bottom line person too. Some people find me unsettling because I Sooooo cut to the chase and in the south it catches people off guard.

The word dating is kinda funny for me. It's more of a consideration. IF I think you will fit into my world I'll consider you and give you a chance to prove it. In exchange I'll give you a chance to know me and see if we are the right fit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: