View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #68
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

>>>It's okay..they just don't understand>>*chuckle*

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

>>Does this one get under your eyes at the end of the day? Just curious.

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

>>I like this one too, I wear the "Saphire" shade.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

>>Haven't tried those...where do you get them? I'm thinking those would be great for travel, instead of taking the expensive ones..hmmm.

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

>>>They carry a lipliner pencil (#666) that I stock up on...for 99 cents a pop, you really can't go wrong...it's a beigy-pink color, that's really versatile with many shades of lipcolour...or even used alone to line and fill-in lips, and then just add some lip balm or gloss.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
>>>I love these new BB creams! They've been using these in Asia for a long time. I've yet to try this one...how do you thing it would layer over a sheer sunscreen?
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote