G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Yey! Girl stuff!

Great stuff! There are a few things I gotta try now...

My criteria for most of my cosmetics & personal care stuff is it is 1) readily available (i.e. drugstore) 2) fragrance-free and 3) under $20. This narrows down the choices... And if I have a coupon, I am most happy!

I am a big Cetaphil fan, so most days it's their gentle face wash and moisturizing cream. I use Olay's regenerist serum (fragrance free) as a treatment to make sure I'm putting something good on my face.

I am not a big makeup wearer, and will break out the little bit of Clinique I have for a special occasion, but will not leave the house without concealer. My favorite is the Covergirl & olay simply ageless concealer. You either love of hate it...
My most expensive makeup item is Smashbox Halo. I will cry when it is gone. It is like $60 but my skin is super dry and I love how it wears. I want to try drugstore powder foundations that are supposed to be for dry skin but I have had a hard time getting the right shade as you can't try anything, so I end up not getting any. Any suggestions out there?

I have a bad habit of getting bored with what I'm using and switching around to other stuff, but I'm getting better about that. I always try to get stuff on sale with a coupon, or if it's mall store (like clinique) get stuff when they have gifts.

I am still searching for a daily facial sunscreen. I want the above (readily available, fragrance free, reasonably priced) for dry skin and no chemical sunscreen. And doesn't make my skin all shiny or feeling like I have a mask on. The few I have found are either super expensive, too drying, or water-resistant and wear horribly.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: