Thread: Infidelity
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:39 AM   #19
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

a } Swans also mate for Life [and if I "read" the narrative correctly, Swans will try to kill themself if their mate dies]

b } You can be the sexiest vision ever to walk on 2 legs, that doesn't mean your "better half" won't go ga-ga over some piņata reject for some X or Y reason.

c } depending on the penguin species, the female can have more than 2 mates in 1 season, the male is stuck to 1..or 2..also, if the male is late in meeting the same female as last time, he's shit out of luck, a quicker male got her.Females are the ones who fight over the male.And last but not least, if I got my info. correct, like Most birds, the male lacks a specific weenie..it's hit or miss.[don't ask how I know this]