IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The whole cheating thing. Wow. Well, I'm going to say that I strongly disagree with the whole "once a cheater always a cheater" thing. Once upon a time I was a cheater. Not in just one relationship either. Several. I"m not going to list my reasons for cheating..the point is mute. What is important is that I always had a "good reason" for it. (In my head) Usually it was something like, lack of sex in the relationship,or lack of attention from my partner. I recognize now that I was not at a point in my development to speak my mind, and fix it or leave. I wasnt strong enough..I wanted love to be a magical fix. Took me a long time to wake up from the bullshit we are taught as children about the whole fairytale. Now, I wouldnt cheat..not ever. If I"m in a position where I feel neglected to a point of no return, lack of sex..then I will end it. I'm aware of what I need, and what it takes. Even if it means letting the love of my life go..even if it kills me.

Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post: